Sunday, June 3, 2007









































Today's exercise is to optimize our Autoscopy's. Autosco-what?. Yeah, that's what I first thought when I was asked to create them. (Scanned and altered images of ourselves.) Optimizing them will show what kind of resolution is achieved based on how many colors are used to view the images as GIF and JPEG files. I didn't use a lot of color when creating the autoscopy's so there wasn't a vastly visible change except for at the extreme ends of the spectrum of colors used. What I did notice is was that even though the images did not show a great deal of difference as I made the gradual changes, the weight of the images did. I learned that when you are sending images that do not contain a great deal of color it is best to reduce the weight of the image without fear of losing too much of the picture quality.

No comments: